At Universal Student Living, we place great importance on providing the highest standard of service to all our customers.
Occasionally, we don’t get our service delivery right. If this happens, we would like you to tell us about your concern or complaint, so that we have the opportunity to make amends and, wherever possible, improve our procedures so that whatever caused your concern or complaint doesn’t happen again.
Your feedback is very important to help us to improve our service to you and other Universal Student Living customers.
We want to:
- Hear about your concern or complaint
- Make it easy for you to raise your complaint
- Consider your suggestions as to how we can put matters right
- Make every effort to ensure that you are satisfied with the way that your concern or complaint is handled
If you have any concerns or complaints relating to our service or products, then please contact us.
You can contact us in any of the following ways:
The information you supply in this form will be used to investigate your complaint. By supplying your telephone number or email address, you are giving your consent for us to contact you in connection with this complaint.
Telephone – 0203 700 9930
Universal Student Living Ltd, Lynx House, Caxton Close, Andover, Hants, SP10 3FG
Resolving your complaint
We aim to resolve your complaint straight away through staff who have the right experience, knowledge and authority.
In many cases, we will be able to resolve your complaint within 2 working days. If we have not resolved it in that time, we will contact you and:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint
- Tell you who is dealing with your complaint
- Tell you how long we expect to take to resolve it
If we have not been able to resolve your complaint within the time specified, we will contact you to update you with progress and tell you how much longer we anticipate it will take to resolve. If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer to resolve. If together, we cannot reach an agreement as to how the complaint can be resolved by the end of eight weeks, we will either:
- Send you a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final response; or
- Issue our final response letter which will detail our final position