Contents Insurance

This is contents insurance to protect you whilst studying away from home at College or University. It covers things you have in your accommodation, including household goods and personal items, valuables and clothing. Additional cover sections are available to purchase via the website –

View your policy documents here.

Universal Student Living share your details with Cover4students the purpose of providing you with
contents insurance.