Terms and Conditions
This website is owned by Universal Student Living Limited registered office Ermine House, East Anton Court, Icknield Way, Andover, SP10 5RGand trading as Universal Student Living.
Please read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
Certain website services will require registration and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approved login name and password (“Password Details”). Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All Password Details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Password Details or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately.
You may access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
From time to time we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
If you register with the Website, each registration is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your user name and/or password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
Terms and Conditions
Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
1. Except where expressly indicated content in this website does not constitutes an offer to enter into a legal contract.
1.1 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
2. While Universal Student Living takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of updating. Universal student Living does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or cost caused by using any information contained on this website.
2.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
2.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
3. Universal Student Living does not accept responsibility for and does not endorse the accuracy of contents of any external sites accessed from this web site. Any links to external sites from this one are undertaken at your own risk and you should check the contents and accuracy of any information.
3.1 If you wish to create a link to this Website you must contact the Company in advance to seek permission to do so. If permission is granted, you may only create a link to this Website on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website.
3.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
4. Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5. References to any product or service which has been or may be provided by Universal Student Living or any third party company shall not constitute promises as to the availability of such products or services at any time. Universal Student Living reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on this website at any time without notice.
5.1 Universal Student Living will not be liable, in contract, (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the terms and conditions for any losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor do they affect your contract cancellation rights set out in this web site.
6. Please note that any personal information you provide may be used by Universal Student Living or our agents for the purpose of customer/client administration as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998. If you do not wish your personal information to be used for this purpose please indicate this by ticking the appropriate box when submitting your details.
7. Except as indicated Universal Student Living or its subsidiaries own the copyright to or valid license in the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by Universal Student Living.
8. This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by English law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
While Universal Student Living endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. The Company may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products services and/or prices described in it, at any time without notice.
By accessing the web pages, you agree to the following terms. Please note that you must not access our pages if you do not agree to all of the terms below in their entirety.
Universal Student Living hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the contents of this information including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement except where such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
In no event shall Universal Student Living be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with any of the information disclosed or available on its world wide website from time to time, even if Universal Student Living has been advised of the possibility of such damages.The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are made periodically to the information and Universal Student Living reserves the right to make any improvements and/or changes to the contents of this site or to any of its products or services described on its web pages at any time and without notice.
Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents of the web pages in any form without the prior written consent of Universal Student Living is strictly prohibited. Individual documents in our web pages may be subject to additional terms as indicated in those documents.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, which are the property of Universal Student Living as owner or authorised licensee and are subject to the following copyright notice.
All images and floor plans are indicative and actual rooms, unless specified, may vary in layout.
The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract
You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions unless agreed upon in writing by Universal Student Living
Universal Student Living reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.